Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Status Notes

As of today, the Dossier's had 100,361 page views, and 74,838 visits. (A "page view" is when someone looking for "secret velveeta" click into the site before clicking back out. A "visit" is when the same person goes to eat lunch for at least 20 minutes before clicking back out). The Dossier is averaging 241 page views per day, and 152 visits per day. (TTLB Ecosystem says the average is, and has always been, 99. I wonder if they calculate it differently, or if my evolution from Marauding Marsupial is farther along than they think it is). So far, 103 people subscribe to the email service at Bloglet.

I'd like to add some sort of "feed" to this site. A well-known Catholic apologist, who shall remain nameless, once told me I *have* to do this, but it seems no one is skillfull enough at explaining things to idiots to tell me how. If you're up to the challenge, please contact me via the "make contact" button above and fill me in on this stuff. Thanks!

No comments: