Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Correcting an Unclarity

When I wrote "Some Reading from the Anti-War, Soft-on-Terrorism, Hippie Brigade I was referring to some people who've emailed me about my comments on the war here and elsewhere. I did not intend to refer to anyone who's engaged me on the subject publicly via blog or message board, a list which includes (but is not limited to) I. Shawn McElhinney, Dave Armstrong, Isabel and Reb (a/k/a Amica99m) on the St. Blog's Parish Hall, and (a long time ago) a grand fellow named IrishJohan on Gary Hoge's Catholic Outlook message board. If I left you out of the list, then so long as you haven't emailed me about Iraq in the last 15 days, you're likewise not included in the (small) group referred to in that earlier blog. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

No comments: