I can think of several possibilities for this and this:
1. Not enough people clicked the "paypal" button during the last CAEI fundraiser to pay the ransom.
2. Chris Gaines.
3. A devilishly-clever anagram for "Mark Shea."
4. Taichung is a lot closer to Seattle than I thought it was.
5. There's a movie currently in production that stars Dan Ackroyd, Eddie Murphy and Jamie Lee Curtis in some surprising roles. (The scene where Mark Shea is evicted from the College of Cardinals because Ratzinger and Lustiger have framed him for stealing a JPII coin is hilarious).
6. I missed some kind of announcement.