Sunday, August 29, 2004

Some Changes to the Blog

I've made two changes to the Dossier.

First, I've created an archive of my favorite/best writing, organized (more or less) by subjects. You can find them under "Selected Previous Dispatches" on the left-hand side of the blog. Each archive sub-title will take you to the relevant archive. Once there, you will see a paragraph or so from each "Dispatch," so that you can see if you want to read the whole article. If you do, just click the title, which links back to the spot where the whole entry is found on the Dossier.

Second, I've disabled the Comments section. From now on, all commenting can be done by clicking the link at the end of each post, which invites all and sundry to discuss the matter/article/whatever at St. Blog's Parish Hall. That link will take you straight to the Hall, where registration is easy. You'll find me in the corner with a tumbler of Bushmill's surrounded by cloud of tobacco smoke. Pull up a chair and feel free to explain, in detail and at length, what kind of idiocy I've written. See you there!

No comments: